How It Works:
Cognistar 60 mg injection belongs to class of drugs known as nootropics. It works on the central nervous system and improves the metabolism of neuron and protects nerves from damage.
Vomiting, Nausea, Allergy, Flushing, Dizziness, Headache, Influenza like symptoms, Vertigo
Cognistar 60 mg injection is used in the treatment of alzheimer's disease (brain disorder that affects memory and intellectual ability), stroke (decreased blood supply to brain), dementia in parkinson's disease (a disorder of the nervous system that causes difficulties with movement and balance), age related memory loss and head trauma
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop any allergic reactions.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as cerebroprotein may cause dizziness and confusion.
- Do not take if allergic to Cerebroprotein Hydrolysate or any of its ingredients.
- Not for Patients with fits and severe kidney disease.
- Do not take during pregnancy.