How It Works:
Ciclopirox belongs to a class of medications called as antifungals. It works by inhibiting certain essential fungal proteins (enzymes) thereby stopping growth and killing the fungus.
Application site itching, Burning sensation, Skin redness
Nailon nail lacquer is used in the treatment of dandruff, fungal infections and nail infections
- Ciclopirox topical is meant for application to skin, nails and scalp only.
- In case of accidental consumption or contact with eyes or vagina, wash immediately and contact your doctor if irritation persists.
- In case of nail infections, regular trimming of nails along with daily application of ciclopirox nail lacquer is advised.
- Avoid use of nail polish or other cosmetics on treated nails.
- Contact your doctor if you do not notice any improvements after 4 weeks of treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you notice increased skin irritation or redness, itching, burning, blistering, oozing, and swelling at the site of application.
- Consult your doctor before using in children <10 years.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to ciclopirox or any of its ingredients.