How It Works:
Cinesta 1 mg tablet indirectly stimulates the release of acetylcholine, a chemical that can increase the motility of the intestine.
Headache, Nausea, Diarrhoea
Cinesta 1 mg tablet is used in the treatment of heartburn and indigestion
- Always take cinitapride at least 15 minutes before meals.
- Caution has to be exercised when administered in elderly patients, as it may cause movement disorder or prolong the heartbeat.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while you are taking cinitapride as it may cause drowsiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking cinitapride as it may increase sleepiness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to cinitapride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have gastrointestinal bleeding, obstruction, tear (perforation), or movement disorder.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently Ask Questions:
Q. What is cinitapride is used for?
Cinitapride is used for the treatment of motility-related gastrointestinal disorders like indigestion, reflux disease, delayed gastric emptying, and vomiting
Q. How does cinitapride work?
Cinitapride works by increasing the movement of esophagus, stomach, and intestines during digestion. It also increases the strength of muscle between esophagus and stomach to prevent the reflux conditions.