How It Works:
Forxiga 10 mg tablet increases the loss of sugar through the kidney.
Frequent urge to urinate, Dizziness, Fall in blood sugar level, Urinary tract infection
Forxiga 10 mg tablet is used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes
- Drink plenty of water and stay well hydrated.
- Notify your doctor right away if you have nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, tiredness, or trouble breathing.This could be due to ketoacidosis (increased ketones in your blood or urine).
- Notify your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant.
- Type 2 diabetes can be controlled with a proper diet alone or a diet along with exercise. A planned diet and exercising are always important when you have diabetes, even when you are taking antidiabetic medicines.
- Dapagliflozin does not help patients who have type 1 diabetes.
Frequently Ask Questions:
Q. How long does dapagliflozin take to work?
Dapagliflozin works 2 hour after its administration wherein it reaches peak concentration.