How It Works:
Aravon 1.5 mg injection is belongs to class of medications called brain-protective agents. It prevents the damage of brain cells due to free radicals during reduced/ loss of blood supply.
Pneumonia, Liver disorder, Acute renal failure, Cerebral infarction, Coagulation disorder, Haemorrhagic infarction, Jaundice, Reduced blood platelets, Renal impairment
Aravon 1.5 mg injection is used in the treatment of alzheimer's disease (brain disorder that affects memory and intellectual ability), stroke (decreased blood supply to brain), dementia in parkinson's disease (a disorder of the nervous system that causes difficulties with movement and balance), age related memory loss and head trauma
- Edavarone is not recommended for use in children.
- Caution should be taken while administering edavarone to the elderly, patients with infections or severe disturbance of consciousness or respiration.
- Tell your doctor if you are suffering from renal, liver or cardiac disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to edaravone or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering from severe kidney dysfunction.