How It Works:
Lomorin nx 40mg injection prevents the formation of harmful blood clots.
Ankle swelling, Limb swelling, Application site burning, Application site irritation, Bruise, Bleeding, Blood in urine, Black and bloody stools, Stomach upset, Chills, Fever
Lomorin nx 40mg injection is used for heart attack, deep vein thrombosis (blood clot in deep veins) and pulmonary embolus (blood clot in lungs)
- Do not take enoxaparin if you are allergic to enoxaparin or heparin or any of the other ingredients of the injection or pork products.
- Enoxaparin is usually given by a doctor or a nurse as an injection directly into the vein or under your skin.
- Always use the same brand throughout as different brands have different effectiveness.
- Consult your doctor before taking enoxaparin if you are under or over weight or If you are above 65 years of age especially >75 years.
- Consult your doctor before taking the drug, If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- If you are having any surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor you are taking enoxaparin.
Frequently Ask Questions:
Q. Is enoxaparin an anti-platelet, blood thinner/anticoagulant?
Enoxaparin is an anticoagulant which does not allow blood to clot thus acting as a blood thinner but it is not anti-platelet
Q. Does it dissolve clots?
It does not dissolve existing clots
Q. Is enoxaparin dialyzable?
No, it is not dialyzable
Q. Is enoxaparin a biosimilar?
Yes, enoxaparin is also available as biosmilar
Q. Does enoxaparin contain pork?
Enoxaparin is manufactured using pork intestine
Q. Is enoxaparin the same as heparin or lovenox?
Enoxaparin is not the same as heparin but both are used for similar indication. Lovenox is the brand name of enoxaparin
Q. Does enoxaparin have to be refrigerated?
Enoxaparin should not be refrigerated
Q. Does it come in pill form?
It does not come in pill form
Q. Does it contain benzyl alcohol?
It does contain benzyl alcohol
Q. Can I take paracetamol or ibuprofen with enoxaparin?
Enoxaparin is known to interact with paracetamol and ibuprofen and so should be taken only if prescribed by your doctor
Q. Does enoxaparin make you tired?
Enoxaparin is not known to cause tiredness as a side effect. Please consult the doctor when any side effects are observed while taking enoxaparin
Q. Is enoxaparin affect INR/ PTT/APTT/platelets?
Enoxaparin increases the INR values (International normalized ratio; defines how long it takes for blood to clot when on anticoagulant therapy versus normal time) Partial thromboplastin time (PTT) or activated PTT (APTT) or platelets are not affected by enoxaparin.