How It Works:
Colahyal capsule belongs to a class of medications called musculoskeletal agents. It works by restoring naturally occurring Colahyal capsule in the fluid (synovial fluid) between joints. By doing so, it lubricates the bone joints and acts as shock absorber thereby reducing joint pain and improving joint movement.
Anaphylactic reaction, Muscle pain, Joint pain, Chills, Dizziness, Hypotensive crisis, Injection site inflammation, Hypersensitivity, Injection site pain, Injection site swelling
Colahyal capsule is used in the treatment of osteoarthritis
- After receiving hyaluronic acid injection, avoid activities that may strain your knee such as strenuous sports and exercise or standing for a long time.
- Contact your doctor immediately if bruising, redness, pain, or swelling persists for a long time at the injection site.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience skin rash or reactions, difficulty breathing; and swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue.
- Consult your doctor before using hyaluronic acid in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to egg proteins or bird proteins (allergy to feathers etc.).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to hyaluronic acid and any of its ingredients, or to bacterial proteins.
- Do not take if having bleeding disorders.
- Do not take if suffering with infections or skin disease around the injection site.
Frequently Ask Questions:
Q. Does hyaluronic acid help wrinkles?
Hyaluronic acid may be used as skin fillers to treat wrinkles. Always consult and follow your doctor's advice regarding use
Q. Is hyaluronic acid natural?
Hyaluronic acid is found naturally in human body especially in fluids of bone joints (synovial fluid), eyes and other tissues. The medication hyaluronic acid is a chemical derivative of the naturally occurring form.