How It Works:
Lactic acid belongs to a class of drugs called keratolytics and humectants. It moisturizes and softens skin by dissolving the horny substance (keratin) thereby helping in removal of dead skin cells and aids in hydration of the skin.
Application site tingling, Burning sensation, Skin redness, Irritation
Lactic Acid is used in the treatment of nutritional defeciencies
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips and mucous membranes.
- Take precautions to avoid swallowing lactic acid.
- Avoid application to sensitive, inflamed or irritated skin as a mild stinging, burning or peeling may occur.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience irritation or any other symptoms of allergy.• Avoid direct exposure to sun or use protective clothing as lactic acid may increase sensitivity to sun.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to be pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to lactic acid or any of its ingredients
Frequently Ask Questions:
Q. Is lactic acid vegan/strong acid/toxic/dairy/dairy free or present in milk?
Lactic acid is nontoxic weak acid. It is present in milk
Q. Does lactic acid cause fatigue/ muscle soreness/ cramps/ burn fat?
Lactic acid does not cause fatigue, muscle soreness, cramps or burns fat.