How It Works:
Methoxycinnamate belongs to a class of drugs called as sun-screen agents. It diminishes the penetration of UV light through the epidermis (uppermost layer of the skin)by absorbing, reflecting or scattering UV rays due to its molecular structure and thus protects the skin from sunburn and other damaging effects of the sun. Methoxycinnamate also protects cosmetic products from deterioration caused by UV rays and allows them to last longer in high UV conditions.
Burning sensation, Inflammation of hair follicles, Itching, Skin redness, Stinging sensation
Methoxycinnamate is used in the treatment of nutritional defeciencies
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Consult your doctor immediately if irritation or rash persists.
- Ensure that you do not swallow methoxycinnamate. Seek immediate assistance in case of accidental ingestion.
- Do not take if allergic to methoxycinnamate or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if below 6 years of age.