How It Works:
Moza 5 mg tablet indirectly stimulates the release of acetylcholine, a chemical that can increase the motility of the intestine.
Headache, Nausea, Diarrhoea
Moza 5 mg tablet is used in the treatment of heartburn and indigestion
• Exercise caution while taking mosapride if you have jaundice or heart diseases.
• Never take more than the recommended dose of mosapride as it can adversely affect normal heartbeat.
• Do not drink alcohol while on mosapride treatment as they can cause excessive drowsiness.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Patients allergic to mosapride or any of its ingredients should not take mosapride.
• Patients with bleeding ulcer in the stomach or gut should not take mosapride.
• Patients with gut obstruction should not take mosapride.
• Breastfeeding women should not take mosapride.