Nephrotoxicity, Nystagmus (involuntary eye movement), Ototoxicity, Pain, Inflammation of a vein, Blood in urine, Chills, Decreased blood pressure, Headache, Hearing loss, Maculopapular rash, Nausea, Stomach pain, Tachycardia, Urticaria, Visual impairment, Vomiting, Liver transaminases increased
• Caution is to be exercised if you have neuromuscular disorders, such as muscle weakness, slow movements
• Inform your doctor if you or your child has neurological problems or hearing disability or kidney disorders or liver conditions.
• Take precautions while taking netilmicin if you are or your children being treated for more than 14 days or suffering from dehydration.
• Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• Patients allergic to netilmicin or any of its ingredients should not take it.