How It Works:
Radot 10mg tablet dt has an anti-secretory effect.It reduces the secretion of water and electrolytes from the intestine. This helps to reduce the amount of fluid lost from the body in diarrhoea.
Rash, Constipation, Abdominal distension
Radot 10mg tablet dt is used in the treatment of diarrhoea
- To compensate the loss of liquid due to diarrhoea, intake an adequate amount of fluid and salts (electrolytes) such as oral rehydration solution.
- For better relief, the doctor may advise you to take the Racecadotril with ORS.
- Do not take the Racecadotril, if you have blood or pus in your stools, prolonged diarrhea caused by antibiotics and uncontrolled vomiting.
- Take Racecadotril as prescribed by the doctor. You should take Racecadotril until two normal stools are produced, within 7 days.
- Notify your doctor, if you are sugar or lactose intolerant.
Frequently Ask Questions:
Q. What is the use of racecadotril?
Racecadotril is used to treat diarrhea.