How It Works:
S-adenosylmethionine belongs to the class of drugs called as nutritional supplement. It is a naturally occurring chemical in the body that participates in vital chemical processes in the body and helps balance chemicals in the brain thereby reducing inflammation and symptoms associated with depression.
Vomiting, Nausea, Acute toxicity, Stomach upset
S adimer 200mg tablet is used in the treatment of nutritional deficiencies
- Always take S-adenosylmethionine on an empty stomach.
- Avoid taking S-adenosylmethionine at night, as it may cause sleeplessness.
- Ensure that you consume sufficient B vitamins, especially B6, B12, and folic acid, while you are taking S-adenosylmethionine.
- Seek immediate medical attention if your symptoms associated with depression do not improve while taking S-adenosylmethionine.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breast feeding.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to S-adenosylmethionine or any of its ingredients.
- Patients with a history of bipolar disorder (manic-depressive illness).
- Do not take to children pregnant and breastfeeding women.