How It Works:
Transdol 50mg tablet belongs to class of medications called opiate analgesics. It works like a strong painkiller by acting on brain (µ-opioid receptor), and inhibiting the reuptake of norepinephrine thereby relieving pain.
Vomiting, Nausea, Abnormal dreams, Diarrhoea, Dry mouth, Headache, Heartburn, Increased sweating, Insomnia, Irritation, Loss of appetite, Stomach pain, Warm sensation
Transdol 50mg tablet is used for pain
- Do not take tapentadol tablet/oral solution if you are allergic to tapentadol or any other ingredient of the tablet/solution.
- Do not use tapentadol if you have asthma or any other respiratory problems; liver, kidney or pancreatic disease; constipation.
- Avoid using tapentadol if you have head injury, brain tumor, increased pressure in brain; epilepsy, or are at risk to epilepsy.
- Do not use tapentadol if you have tendency to abuse medicine.
- Do not take tapentadol if you are taking other opioid medicines (like pentazocine, nalbuphine, buprenorphine); medicines that affect serotonin level.
- Avoid using tapentadol if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking tapentadol.
Frequently Ask Questions:
Q. Is tapentadol an opiate or narcotic?
Tapentadol is an opiate and narcotic
Q. Is tapentadol a controlled drug?
Tapentadol is a controlled drug
Q. Is tapentadol the same or stronger than morphine, tramadol, or oxycodone?
Tapentadol belongs to same category of drugs as morphine, tramadol and oxycodone with similar action, but their effect may vary upon individual response
Q. Can I take paracetamol, tramadol, suboxone, methadone, or oxycodone with tapentadol?
Tapentadol can be taken with paracetamol, suboxone, methocodone. Tapentadol when taken with tramadol may lead to serotonin syndrome. Tapentadol when taken with oxycodone may lead increased side effects caused by both the drugs
Q. Does tapentadol get you high or cause euphoria?
Tapentadol can get you high and may cause euphoria
Q. Does tapentadol have aspirin, morphine or codeine in it?
Tapentadol does not contain aspirin, morphine or codeine in it.