How It Works:
Tericox 250mg capsule belongs to class of drugs called antimycobacterials. Tericox 250mg capsule acts by preventing cell wall synthesis by inhibiting two necessary enzymes.
Confusion, Depression, Dizziness, Convulsion, Headache, Insomnia, Slurred speech, Tremor
Tericox 250mg capsule is used in the treatment of bacterial infections and tuberculosis (TB)
• Seek immediate medical attention if you develop any suicidal or psychotic symptoms.
• Always take vitamin B6 along with terizidone.
• Avoid large fatty meal while taking terizidone.
• Do not consume alcohol while taking Terizidone as it may worsen the side effects.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• Should not be given to patients allergic to any of its ingredients.
• Should not be given to patients with epilepsy, severe depression, psychosis or alcohol abuse.