How It Works:
Yuliprist 5mg tablet works by modifying the activity of progesterone, a natural female hormone.
Abdominal pain, Dizziness, Pain during periods, Fatigue, Headache, Nausea, Intermenstrual bleeding
Yuliprist 5mg tablet is used as uterine fibroids and emergency contraceptive
• Take ulipristal within the first week of your menstrual period.
• Do not take ulipristal for regular contraception.
• Never stop taking ulipristal acetate without the advice of your doctor even if you feel better, as symptoms may re-occur later.
• Seek medical advice if your menstrual bleeding does not reduce or stop within the first 10 days of treatment with ulipristal acetate.
• Do not drive or operate machinery as ulipristal acetate may cause dizziness.
• Should not be given to patients allergic to ulipristal acetate or any of its ingredients.
• Should not be given to women under 18 years of age.
• Should not be given to females with vaginal bleeding caused due to other than uterine fibroids.
• Should not be given to women who have cancer of the uterus (womb), cervix (the neck of the womb), ovary or breast.
• Should not be given to women with severe asthma treated by oral glucocorticoid.
• Should not be given to pregnant or breastfeeding females.
Frequently Ask Questions:
Q. Is ulipristal acetate available in India?
Yes, ulipristal acetate is available in India
Q. Is ulipristal acetate safe?
Ulipristal acetate is safe if taken in recommended dose as prescribed by your doctor.